The China I've seen: YouTuber defends China from anti-China rhetoric
我看到的中国
Jerry, a YouTuber living in Qingdao, shares why he thinks it's untrue and unjust to depict China, a country, as a "villain."
住在青岛的Jerry认为,把中国描绘成一个“恶棍”是不公正的
以下是youtube网友的评论:
译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/p/50604.html
视频:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IvyaebH6BQ
Gilles Milaire
Great review, lived in China several years, incredible country, wonderful people and superbly capable governance. The western handling of the pandemic is a disgrace
我在中国生活了几年了,令人难以置信的国家,优秀的人民和极有能力的政府。
西方这次应对疫情的表现让自己丢脸了
Ross Richardson Jr.
I agree with you 100%! I have been to China on 3 occasions and I spent 2 months there last year. I loved every moment I was there. I felt safer there than I have ever felt here in the USA! Honestly I felt like I was at home there. If I was able to live there I definitely would. When I here people talk negative about China I instantly correct them and tell them they have been lied to. China is a wonderful country and in my opinion it is number one in the best place to live!
完全同意!我去过中国3次,去年在中国待了2个月。我享受自己在中国的每一刻。我觉得在中国比在美国更安全!
说实话,我觉得在中国就像在家里一样的感觉。如果我能生活在中国,我肯定会去的。我在美国时,有人说中国的不好,我马上纠正他们,告诉他们被骗了。
中国是一个很棒的国家,在我看来,中国是最适合居住的地方
Patrick Forester
I have visited China many times and agree with you 100%.
I lived in the USA and one of the first questions I was asked is what kind of gun I was going to buy.
我去过中国很多次,百分之百同意你的观点。我住在美国,人们问的第一个问题是,我会买哪种枪
Zik Zaki
I've been there 12 years ago. I could move and live there without any doubts. That's how beautiful it is
我12年前去过中国。毫无疑问,我愿意搬到那里居住。
tom ltz
The media has Brainwashed us so hard that we need to learn about China through some youtuber. This is just pathetic
媒体对我们洗脑太严重了。搞得我们现在只能通过youtube了解中国了,悲哀
bond
Frankly, only when you go to China, stay there, you will understand China better. And you will love China. I love all their historical places.
坦白地说,只有你去了中国,待在那里,你才能更好地了解中国。你会爱上中国的。我喜欢他们的历史名胜古迹。
Jon Cordel
I like China and its people...they are very industrious and very law abiding and very respectful people.
我喜欢中国和中国人民。他们非常勤劳,非常守法,尊重人。
Dominic Hill
I'm America and it's so true that the Trump administration and some other Americans are jealous, and envy of China because they know China will be the number one economy in the world with their GDP and PPP.
我是美国人。说得太对了。特朗普,还有一些美国人嫉妒中国,因为他们知道中国GDP会超过美国成为世界第一!
Smelly Kumar
Wow topic apart, the surroundings he walk on look stunningly clean and lively.
哇塞!撇开话题不谈,他所走过的环境看起来很干净,令人惊叹
jade Emerald
This is the case in China
这就是真实的中国
Ywww w28
Most of the cities in china looks like this.
中国大多数城市都是这样的
Gerry MayBe
Just a little detail, almost nothing... First time l went to China, I noticed how modern and advanced big cities really are, well maintained trees and green spaces everywhere, very clean, no graffitis... Here in Canada, concrete is everywhere painted with what it is now called "street art".
第一次去中国的时候,我发现中国大城市是多么的现代化和多么先进啊,到处都是维护良好的树木和绿地,非常干净,没有涂鸦。
在加拿大,到处都是涂有所谓“街头艺术”的混泥土墙壁
Muhhamad Areeb Shaukat
I'm from pakistan and I would love to go to china one day. China has developed far beyond america and big nations like america and india are jealous of it. China is already self-sustainable and the world needs to realize that
我来自巴基斯坦,我希望有一天能去中国。中国的发展远远超过了美国。如今美国和印度这样的大国嫉妒中国。中国已经是自给自足的了,世界需要认识到这一点
El aprendiz the learner
I believe China is the number one country and will be number one
我相信中国现在是第一,将来也会是第一
Science is The answer
Don't worry, I'm not brainwashed like other . I'm actually quite amazed how this nation developed within short span of time love from NE india
别担心,我没有像其他人一样被洗脑。我真的很惊讶这个国家在这么短的时间内是如何发展起来的啊。来自印度东北的爱
Sherman Ng
Jerry tells the truth to the world. It was so impressive.
把真相告诉了全世界。太令人印象深刻了
Tom Martin
The standard of living is rising in China as fast as America's is falling
美国衰退的速度多快,中国人生活水平提高就有多快
Sandguy134 Burns
Doesn’t look like it
不觉得啊
Rich Richards
40% earn 140 usd a month
40%的中国人月收入才140美元啊
Jane Chambers
The jealousy toward China by Americans is transparent.
美国人对中国的嫉妒是显而易见的。
Paisano pilgrims
The china people seem more united than ever,
中国人民似乎比以往任何时候都更加团结
BIBEK KOIRALA
It is amazing how fast this vast nation developed
这个幅员辽阔的国家发展得如此之快啊,令人惊叹
Arnab Barua Antu
I Also Love China, Love From Bangladesh
我来自孟加拉国。我也喜欢中国
Paulo Dias
I wanna became Chinese, I can give the Brazilian passport
我想当中国人,我愿意放弃巴西护照
Ted Lem
Yep. I liked living in China. It is nice there. The press and reality are two different things.
我喜欢生活在中国,感觉不错。
媒体报道的中国,和真实的中国,是完全不同的
Teeven Polk
CHINA IS THE GREATEST PEACEFUL COUNTRY WORTH VISITING!
中国是最伟大的爱好和平的国家,值得一游
Drmohammed Abdullah
I always knew America,and.some others are very jealous of.china's.achievments
我一直都很了解美国。有一些人非常嫉妒中国取得的成就
Jenifer Scheider
I have been to China many times in the past 20 years. I know how happy Chinese people are
在过去的20年里,我去过中国很多次。我知道中国人过得多么幸福
Suzana Hong Roque
Thank you Jerry for letting the world knows about China
谢谢你让全世界了解了中国
Anti Singh
Im an Indian and I love China. Some idiot politicians in my country lies everyday who still want to dance in the tunes of White Masters (before UK, now US) and thats why we have problem in the border with China.
我是印度人,我爱中国。我的国家每天都有一些愚蠢的政客,他们还想随着白人主子(之前是英国,现在是美国)起舞