Like COVID wasn’t enough, this festival had people throwing cow dung at each other
嫌新冠疫情还不够严重,在这个节日里,人们互相扔牛粪
当地时间4月14日,印度安得拉邦一个叫Kairuppala的村子,数千人无视社交距离进行“泼粪大战”以庆祝节日,当地村民们会互掷牛粪以祈求健康,繁荣
以下是youtube网友的评论:
Kaya Toast
GREAT COVID DEVOTEES !!! INDIA IS BACK
伟大的新冠信徒!印度回来了!
Devd_rx
Lol, i am so proud of my country now, natural selection at its finest
哈哈,我现在为我的国家感到骄傲,自然选择是最好的,优胜劣汰!
Burak
And imagine if i say something to poop festival or dog eating festival people will talk about international equality and how racist i am
想象一下,如果我在拉屎节或狗肉节上说点什么,人们就会呼吁国际平等,就会说我有多么种族主义
rohit raj
Sarcasm at its Peak '"Blaming People for Not following Protocol when the "National Leaders" are roaming around in Public platforms without any Protocol...
太讽刺了,指责人们不遵守防疫规范,而印度的“国家领导人”却参与公共集会!
Narayanan Sri
Bravo election commissioner of India! With your help we achieved milestone lives became cheaper than votes . India is not just pharmacy of globe but a big graveyard also only India! Thanks to politicians too! India has became fools paradise!
印度选 举专员万岁!
在你们的帮助下,我们实现了里程碑式的目标,生命现在比选票更廉价了。
如今,印度不仅是全球的药房,而且是一个大墓地,全世界仅有印度一家!
也要感谢政客们!印度已经成为了傻瓜的天堂
Anton Muller
We are the Endian Champions.
我们是印度冠军
Kaya Toast
THE WORLD SEES INDIA AS THE COVID CHAMPION BY END 2021 !!!
全世界认为,到2021年底,印度将成为新冠肺炎疫情的冠军
A I
Imagine your mouth is slightly open and someone throws one full speed at your face
你的嘴巴要是张开,而别人刚好把一个牛粪扔进你嘴里,想想吧!
Tony Cam
I understand you guys don't have snow but Don't you have a less shittier alternative?
我知道你们那里没有雪,不过能不能换一种东西来扔啊,不那么脏的那种
Zetao
I always respected to other country’s culture...until I watch this
以前我一直都是尊重其他国家的文化的,直到看了这个后
Nirky Karen
our politicians say that cowdung is as precious and valuable as a diamond...
我们的政客说牛粪和钻石一样珍贵
Perdana Surya
I can feel the smell through my handphone screen
隔着屏幕,我都能闻到一股味道
Ricky Yanto
What the hell...being a Hindu is really hard..
当一名印度教徒,真是太难了
Marcus the word police
Superpooper 2020. They'll conquer the world by flinging cow dungs at everyone.
2020年的超级大国,靠扔牛粪,就能征服全世界
Mankhatari Sidie
I am Indian. The indian people have lived with cow dung (gobar) for many centuries. This is totally normal. In India it is a tradition for kids to dance on poop. In the west it would be considered as child abuse. India's hindu government was able to do things that western atheist countries couldn't do.
我是印度人。印度人玩牛粪,玩了好几个世纪。这很正常。
在印度,孩子们在牛粪上跳舞是一种传统。
在西方,这被视为虐待儿童。
印度的印度教政府会做一些西方无神论国家做不到的事情。
Khaleefa X
Every time I am hungry, I watch this video. I have lost 10 pounds so far.
每次我饿的时候,我就看这个视频。到目前为止我已经瘦了10磅
Medic
Bruh this is actually a good idea to loose weight
这是减肥的好主意
PhantomRouge44
Imagine the aroma
想想那个味道
Online Math Quiz
hi i am from bangdladesh I AM so jealous of india super power 2021
你好,我来自孟加拉国,我非常嫉妒2021年的超级大国印度
Lia Sangma
I feel bad for the reporter and the cameraman for going there
我为去那里采访的记者和摄影师感到难过
Bartłomiej Sopata
how does an entire nation have a scat fetish
这个国家的人怎么有一种屎癖
Sir Dankleberry
Ah yes truly the height of culture.
这才是真正的文化高度
OVI-Wan Kenobi
And they say that India is going to be a World Superpower LOL
他们还说印度将成为世界超级大国,哈哈
Lenka Lenka
In winter we play Snowball
In India:they play Poopball
我们冬天玩雪,他们印度人玩牛粪
Fabio Giovanni
This is a very beautiful culture
这是一种非常美丽灿烂的文化啊
Abro
We had to live this neighbor for the rest of our lives.
我们的余生都得和这个邻居生活在一起啊
got no name
I'm so sorry for u, bro
楼上的兄弟,我为你感到难过
Mirza Akbar
so many healthy, so nutritious and fresh
很健康,很有营养,很新鲜
Dark Angel
Omg I don't want to think how bad smells there I don't understand diss people it's crazy what they r doing
我的天啊,我不敢想,这气味会有多难闻啊,这些人太疯狂了吧