Authentic Chinese food made by Indian । VEGETARIAN Chinese dish
印度人做的正宗中国菜!中国的素菜
以下是youtube网友的评论:
Benjamin Wang
India girl are so cute
印度女孩太可爱了
land mark
As a Chinese, I'd say yes! Ruchi di, YOU just made an authentic Chinese dish indeed, and full of skill.
作为中国人,我会说是的,你刚刚做了一道地道的中国菜,厨艺高超
muskan singh
Ruchi di wow
如琪啊,哇塞!
Neo YI
Yr husband is soooo lucky to marry you. Hope you enjoy yourself in China. Plz make more videos abt yr life here. Keep China and India in peace. Best wishes
你丈夫能娶到你,是他的福气。
希望你在中国玩得愉快。请制作更多关于你在中国生活的视频。让中国和印度保持和平。在此送上最良好的祝愿
Aruna Raju
Same way i think Ruchi is lucky to find a loving n caring family..God bless them
我也这么感觉。我认为如琪很幸运能嫁入一个充满爱心的家庭,愿神保佑他们
François Leung
Thank you for sharing, i like eggplants. I am also glad to see not all Indians hates China, two great civilisations should learn from each other.
谢谢分享。
我喜欢吃茄子!
很高兴并不是所有印度人都讨厌中国。
两个伟大的文明应该相互学习。
anil sahu
we dont hate chinese people
我们不讨厌中国人啦
13 VANSHIKA PAREKH
Tbh I'm Indian and I love China I'm studying really hard for getting admission in Chinese University
说实话,我是印度人,我爱中国,为了进入中国大学留学,我正在努力学习
muskan singh
Yes that's true Indian's don't hate china or Chinese people we love China and it's people but because of our government the situation is not good but we make it better love China from india
没错,印度人并不讨厌中国,也不讨厌中国人民
我们爱中国啦,爱中国人民
都怪我们印度政府,两国关系才不好。
以后关系会好转的,来自印度的爱
bu zhao
Welcome to China,You'll be famous in China and India.
欢迎来到中国,你会在中国和印度出名的。
Ruchi in China(播主)
Thank you so much for your wishes!
非常感谢你的祝福
n mo
Would be interesting to know about your wedding and family reaction. Rajasthanis are very conservative, how did you manage?
我很想知道你的婚礼,以及你的家人对你结婚的反应。拉贾斯坦邦人非常保守的,你是怎么做到的
Priti Shetty
Yes want to know how you met each other..put that kin to see..
是的,很想知道你们是怎么认识的。
Peter's Diary
This video would have been more good if Odin would have tasted and given his comments
如果奥丁能尝一尝你做的菜,并给出评论,那就更好了
Durga Shankla
Make a video about how you and your husband met and how did your marriage take place !
能不能介绍下你和丈夫是如何相遇相知的,如何走入婚姻殿堂的
Dipti Debbarma
Tell us your love story ...how did you guys met
能不能介绍下你们的爱情故事,你们是怎么认识的
S Leo
That was a fantastic video, I love eggplant, it makes me sooo hungry now!
Could you cook some Chinese Indian food of course curry flavored ? Thanks.
我爱吃茄子,看得我很饿!
你能做点中国改良的印度菜吗,当然是咖喱味的,谢谢。
Divyansh Chaudhary
Make a video in which you make Indian dish eat and your mother- in- law taste it.................
please make it soon
能不能做一下印度菜,然后让你的婆婆尝一尝
Ruchi in China(播主)
Thanks for sharing so much. Mother in law doesn’t live with us. She just visited a few times
婆婆不和我们住在一起。她只是来过几次
nishi pathak
I have been to China for a month and I loved the place.
我到中国待了一个月,我喜欢这个地方。
ivian Meth
Hey Ruchi! I just came across your vids and I find them really interesting! I'm from Sri Lanka and I'm currently studying in Guangzhou, if you wanna grab a coffee and have some south asian girl talk let me know! It would be nice to chat with someone new from near home!
如琪啊,我刚看到你的视频,我觉得你的视频真的很有趣!
我来自斯里兰卡,目前在广州留学,如果你想喝杯咖啡,和一些南亚女孩聊天,让我知道!
一起聊天的感觉会很好
jitu
U r so nice n beautiful
你好美啊
pralhad tamse
More such dishes please.
多炒一些菜啊
NTT
Oh, my god. Your cooking skill is much better than me, what a shame to me!
哦,我的天啊。你的厨艺比我好得多,令我感到汗颜
Iris Nair
Ruchi you are good in
tossing the vegetables.
如琪啊,你的颠锅的水平一流啊
kanchan baletia
Looking very tasty and easy recipe.
看起来非常美味啊
kanchan baletia
I will try this
我也来试下手艺
SR
I observed you prefer vegetarian foods.
我发现你喜欢吃素菜
Enbo Yu
do you usually cook Indian food or Chinese food at home?
你在家通常做印度菜还是中国菜
Ruchi in China(播主)
I cook India for myself always
我自己一般做印度菜
Feng Shi
Where did you learn to cook Chinese food?
你在哪里学做中国菜的
Ruchi in China(播主)
I didn’t learn but my family is Chinese
我没有去哪里学啊,我家人就是中国人