China's Foreign Ministry says it will maintain 'normal' trade relations with Russia and Ukraine
中国将与俄罗斯和乌克兰保持正常的贸易关系
China is navigating a very complex develo situation amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine, reports CNBC's Evelyn Cheng.
在俄罗斯入侵乌克兰之际,中国正在应对一个复杂的形势。
以下是Youtube网友的评论:
Uhp Yarz
Who didn’t see that coming ????
谁没料到局势会演变成这样?
ARJUN SHARMA
China and Russia are left alone and cornered
中俄已被孤立
ARJUN SHARMA
But I think trump would've handled this better than biden
面对这个局势,我认为让特朗普来处理,会比拜登处理得更好
RandomStranger
Chine mentioned Russia and Ukraine as separate entities. It means it recognizes Ukraine's sovereignty without antagonizing Russia.
中国提到俄罗斯和乌克兰是两个独立的实体。这意味着承认乌克兰的主权,但不与俄罗斯对抗。
Alexander uchiha
You nor I weren't expecting this, these guys literally had it planned
你我都没料到,这些人是计划好的
Ecko San
actually she has a point, she said “what did you call the military operation, when United states invaded Iraq and Afghanistan? ”
“当美国入侵伊拉克和阿富汗时,你们把这种军事行动叫做什么?”
Christina 456
I knew China was going to act like this.
我就知道中国会这样做。
zhli
China makes everything in the world anyway. Russian Rubles will not be a problem in trade with China, since they have currency swaps, digital currencies, using Chinese RMB Yuan ... China had energy deals with Russia for oil and natural gas.
反正什么都是中国制造的。在与中国的贸易中,俄罗斯卢布不是个问题,两国有货币互换,数字货币,使用人民币…中国与俄罗斯就石油和天然气达成了能源协议。
koolGems
Prayers for Ukraine stay safe all
为乌克兰的安全祈祷
CF Win
US and NATO: go Ukraine go! Fight to the death. We will be cheering you from far, far away. We will be with you in spirit
美国和北约:乌克兰加油,战斗至死!我们将在远方为你们欢呼,我们精神上与你们同在!
Deputy Dawg
That's hard to believe China...trading as normal, no surprise....
正常贸易,不足为奇....
Legendary Sentinel
Like I said sanctions won't do anything.
就像我说的,制裁俄罗斯,不会起任何作用的。
Yao Guang Wu
I think China is still sitting on the fence.
China has been humiliated for the past century and now that they are gaining economic dominance they are constantly being vilified. As an ethnic Chinese I understand the meaning of "face value" Tell them how important they are and how they hold a pivotal role in how the crisis may turn out! (which is probably true) Maybe, just maybe they will lean towards the other side.
我认为中国仍持观望态度。
中国曾经遭受百年耻辱,现在他们正获得经济优势。
作为一个华裔,我明白“面子”的含义,告诉他们,他们是多么的重要,他们是如何在危机中发挥关键作用的
(这可能是真的)也许,只是也许,他们会倾向于另一边。
Jimmy Kelly
Well here we go. It was bound to happen. We all knew this would happen
开始吧。这是注定要发生的。我们都知道这会发生
Space Captain
Not surprising that they aren't interested in getting involved with someone else's potential nuclear war. I wouldn't leap into this mess either.
他们对卷入其他国家潜在的战争不感兴趣,这不足为奇。我们也不会插手这种混乱局面。
Scottie Levias
I'm with china on this it's got nothing to do with them so why get involved it's business not personal
在这件事上我支持中国,这事和他们没有任何关系,没必要参与,这是生意,不是私人恩怨
Boba Fett
“it’s not Russia’s fault for invading it’s the US’s” could’ve predicted this before they said it
入侵乌克兰,不是俄罗斯的错,是美国的错
Justin Baez
China and Russia are the perfect tag team
中国和俄罗斯是完美组合
One World
China respect the true friend : Russia
中国尊重真正的朋友:俄罗斯
Mark Hamilton
If China stopped trading with us we’d both sink into a depression. We buy too much from China but the price they offer is so tempting.
如果中国停止与我们的贸易,我们都将陷入萧条。我们从中国买了太多东西,他们提供的价格太诱人了。
Macrobia
Free Donetsk, Free Luhansk, Go ahead Heroes Somalia Battalion Viva Russia.
解放顿涅茨克,解放卢甘斯克,前进,俄罗斯。
Myk Gor
Pray to God for us Ukrainians, pray for Ukraine. We will win! Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes! They won't get through! We are alive.
为我们乌克兰人祈祷,为乌克兰祈祷。我们会赢的
乌克兰荣耀
光荣属于英雄们
他们不会得逞的
我们还活着。
Harold Hermann
We should all be thankful for a rising china
我们都应该感谢中国的崛起
iSlaptU E z
Just sleepy Joes bosses getting ready to do their little invasion too.
瞌睡乔也准备好了小规模入侵。
lcarvalho75
United States needs to restart manufacturing on our shores. Being economically beholden to non-allies is unwise.
美国应该重新启动本国的制造业。在经济上受制于不是自己盟友的国家,是不明智的。
此文由 三泰虎 编辑,未经允许不得转载!:首页 > 大国 » 中方表示将与俄罗斯和乌克兰保持正常的贸易关系