How I Convinced My Parents To Send Me To China
巴基斯坦女孩美月:我说服父母送我去中国
以下是Youtube网友的评论:
dean jackson
i hope Pakistan keeps doing more culture exchanges with china-there old tradisons and culture are similar - plus it looks really safe
我希望巴基斯坦继续加大与中国文化交流,而且中国真的很安全
SAIF TRAVELS
Families doesn't have the right to stop you from following your dreams and take risk, you decide what you want to do in life and where you want to be. Real families will care and support your dreams no matter what you do and where you are, and they want you to be happy.
家人没有权利阻止你追逐你的梦想,你可以决定你想做什么,你想成为什么样的人。家人会关心并支持你的梦想,不管你做什么,在哪里,他们希望你快乐。
n L
Pakistan and China are very close friends with special relationships, so its good to have more people to know the language for better relationships, not just political but culture and economy, because Pakistan will benefits from good trade with China, a new superpower and becoming a richest country.
巴基斯坦和中国是亲密的朋友,有着特殊关系,所以让更多的人互通语言是件好事,以便维持友好关系,不仅是政治关系,而且是文化和经济关系
巴基斯坦能从与中国的贸易中受益、中国是一个新兴超级大国,正成为一个富裕的国家。
RespectOthers
to you for making the right choice.
to your parents for respecting your decision. :
你做了正确的选择。
你的父母尊重你的决定。
A. Butt
I am sure your parents are proud of you.
我相信你的父母一定为你感到骄傲。
Frankie C
You have made a very wise choice. You are also very lucky that you have an open minded dad and a supportive family. Wish you all the best in your future career.
你做了一个明智的选择。你也很幸运,有一个思想开放的父亲和一个支持你的家庭。祝你在未来的职业生涯中一切顺利。
Tim Dhamma
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
教育是通向未来的通行证,明天属于今天为之做准备的人。
Jayden Dean
I have been around the world, the only country that I feel safest and happiest is China.
我去过世界各地,唯一让我觉得最安全、最幸福的国家就是中国。
Tariq Baig
Mahzaib, it is for sure that you belong to a good and respectful family and your parents must have a great trust in you.You will definitely be a successful person. Good luck
可以肯定的是,你来自一个值得尊敬的优秀家庭,你的父母也一定非常信任你。你一定会成为一个成功的人。祝你好运
Bob .B.S
I think you made good choice, you have already know English, Chinese is the most speaking language in the world, second is English. By mastering these language skill, you have already paved a very successful career for your future.
我认为你做了很好的选择,你已经会英语了,汉语是世界上使用人数最多的语言,其次是英语。通过掌握这些语言技能,你已经为你的未来铺平了成功的职业道路。
Haider Saba
Your story really Inspired us but sad in our country mostly females do not do job after completing their studies
你的故事确实激励了我们,但悲哀的是,在我们国家,大多数女性在完成学业后都不工作
Wolverine Scratch
Study is so important whenever in the world the educated always have a advantage
在这个世界上,无论何时,读书都非常重要,受过教育的人总是有优势的
vinood kumar
Now, Ur parents will be happy
现在,你的父母会很高兴
Sultan Rayder
You're a successful woman
你是个成功的女士
Ch jaffar Aftab
Lot of Love from Pakistan Actually you are not far from home, because we are neighbors. Consider here as your second home.
其实你离家乡不远,我们是邻居,把这里当作你的第二故乡吧。
Al-Shahariyar Anik
I love Pakistani people & culture
我喜欢巴基斯坦人民,喜欢巴基斯坦文化
Change Your Mind
R u meet any Indian in China?? Is there any Indian students ?
你在中国遇到过印度人吗?有印度学生吗?
ch yu
I found out that many people who support you are from India, so is the relationship between India and Pakistan good on the Internet?
我发现很多支持你的人都来自印度,印度网民和巴基斯坦网民在网上的关系很好?
Mansoor Ahmed Khan
Beautiful as always
一如既往的美
broken heart
I really wish to go to Korea or Japan but my parents won't allow me i know that they even don't allow me to go to my neighbors house alone
我真的很想去韩国和日本,但我的父母不让我去,连邻居家,我一个人去,他们都不让
Mr Pubzee
I Lost My Job during this Pandemic And decided To start a Channel To 8 other strong .wish me well...
我在疫情期间失业了,决定建一个频道。祝我好运…
Shaheen Sultana
I love pakistan I from India
我爱巴基斯坦,我来自印度
Farooque Shaikh
Like your story lot of love from India
喜欢你的故事
来自印度的爱
Junaid Siddiqui
Inshallah one day i will come to china and hope you may be my translater
有朝一日我去中国,希望你能做我的翻译
Emee
I also wants to go abroad for studying but i can't
我也想出国留学,但是我去不了
fen fa
Pakistan is the only friend China has in the world. Thank you for your
在全世界中国只有巴基斯坦一个朋友,感谢你們
nauman khan
That is the truth.
这是事实。
javed mohd shaikh
In 5 years how much money expense in china?
5年,你在中国花费多少?